- We always aim to ensure that your mail arrives in perfect condition and on time, but sometimes problems arise.
- Because we can’t track Recorded Signed for™, First Class or Second Class post, and Standard Parcels during their journey, it is often difficult to find out when the loss occurred.
- Unfortunately we can’t accept claims where the problems were caused by another postal operator or other third party.
- If your mail is lost, we’re very sorry for the inconvenience, and you may be entitled to claim compensation. If you have an eligible claim take a look at the compensation table which will indicate the level of compensation payable;
- In order to successfully claim you will need to follow our claims process, which includes a copy of the claim form.
- Please take a look at Royal Mail's Retail Compensation Policy for Loss to ensure your claim is eligible;